64주

by - 21:29

Hello, readers.
I haven't posted in a while, because I haven't felt like it. I also haven't done very much exciting stuff, and the exciting stuff I have done, I don't really have the motivation to write about. Nevertheless, I thought I'd at least post some pictures from the last few months, so here goes.
March & April. There was a memorial opened for Jonghyun at the SM Entertainment COEX building, so I visited several times. I watched the room go from bare white walls with just a few notes here and there to completely covered in colorful post-its, pictures, and art. Also on display were the trophies that Jonghyun received for the album he had completed that was released posthumously. The memorial was closed at the end of April.
May. Went with my friend to see DBSK. I went to another concert, Dream Concert, the next weekend, but it rained all day so I didn't take any pictures. Plus it was aired on TV, so I'll remember it that way.
Yesterday I went to Seoul for the day and checked out the new SM Museum that opened recently. The SHINee room is, obviously, the best, and they also had Jonghyun's handwritten notes from when he was writing the lyrics to Selene 6.23, which is the song that inspired my tattoo.
My friend and I also went to Hwaseong in Suwon. It's a fortress wall that wraps around part of the city. It was a lot longer than I was expecting - basically a whole afternoon of walking. And picture taking.


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. So glad you found the time and energy to update your blog. I miss you and I worry about you when I don't get regular updates. Those photos are beautiful. Glad to see you are out and about. Keep blogging and ENJOY this summer. LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete